STARS Transit Advisory Committee
Transit Advisory Committee (TAC) serve as advisors to improve and
expand the Saginaw Metropolitan public transit system, STARS
transportation services and programs. STARS TAC is dedicated to
providing judgement free forums to discuss public transportation
issues, projects and resolutions. STARS TAC shall present information
from forums to STARS Board of Directors and General Manager to ensure
appropriate mobility, public transportation policies and available
- Make recommendations to the STARS Board of Directors and General Manager regarding public transportation policies and programs.
recommendations to the STARS Board of Directors and General Manager
regarding necessary changes to existing transportation rules and laws.
to issues presented by participating member communities, partners and
the public through collaboration with STARS General Manager.
- Promote regional and statewide advocacy for alternative transportation models and demand management strategies.
- Support and endorse local community and regional solutions.
- Distribute information and hold forums to solicit public input.
- To approve STARS annual Vehicle Accessibility Plans.
STARS TAC hold quarterly meetings
- 2017 Meeting calendar click HERE