- Download 4
- File Size 290.28 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date July 8, 2020
- Last Updated July 8, 2020
URGENT: STARS Service Changes Effective 8/31
– Route 9 has been modified (CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION)
– Route 6 has been modified (CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION)
– Route 106 cut until further notice. STARS will not be servicing Saginaw Valley State University until further notice
– Information about Peak Service Routes to follow
– STARS requires Masks and hand sanitizer (provided) for all riders 3 years and older at all times. – NO EXCEPTIONS –
– All LIFT and dial a ride will be for ADA and seniors over 60 only
– Rides to Wellness will be running as normal
– Until STARS can offer a payment option that is contact free, fares for bus routes and LIFT will continue to be waived.
-Fixed routes and LIFT hours are 5:55AM to 8:55PM Monday through Friday and 7:55AM to 1:55PM on Saturdays
Starting Monday, August 10, instead of leaving at 5:30AM, 1:30PM and 9:30PM, the Pigeon Express will be departing at 5:15AM, 1:15PM and 9:15PM.