The next TAC meeting has been rescheduled from June 15th to June 22nd at 10AM in person at STARS Board Room (615 Johnson). These meetings are open to the public and all are welcome to attend.
The Transit Advisory Board purpose is…
- To provide input, review and comment on the STARS ADA Transition Plans, Transition Updates, and Elderly and Handicapped Accessibility Plan.
- To provide input, review and comment when necessary on fare policies and structures, STARS Motor Coach Operator training, public education and system marketing, routes selection, services and programs to meet needs of all elderly and handicapped persons, and relevant legislative regulatory and administrative requirements affecting elderly and handicapped
- To generate discussion, interpretation, and recommendations to the STARS regarding any elderly and handicapped related issues of a significant nature
- To work with the STARS staff in cooperation with the LAC toward the achievement of the organization’s goals and objectives
- To report regularly to the STARS concerning the activities, actions and recommendations to the LAC or Executive Committee